Vs > Abbotsford, Bc
Nakhon Sawan vs Abbotsford, Bc Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs La Coruna, Spain
Nakhon Sawan vs Bergen, Norway
Nakhon Sawan vs Sakata, Japan
Nakhon Sawan vs Rome, Ga, Usa
Abbotsford, Bc vs Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand
Abbotsford, Bc vs Kure, Japan
Abbotsford, Bc vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Abbotsford, Bc vs Rize, Turkey
Tessalit vs Lincoln, Ne
Anchorage, Alaska vs Jerusalem
Tampa, Florida vs Abu Dhabi/ Bateen Ap
Saiq vs Mongu
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Abbotsford, Bc, Canada is approximately 11,694 km or 7,267 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Abbotsford, Bc bearing 317.6° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 207.3° or SSW .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Abbotsford, Bc has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Abbotsford, Bc is in or near the cool temperate wet forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 18.6 °C (33.5°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 8 °C (14.4°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 444 mm (17.5 in) less which is equivalent to 444 l/m² (10.9 US gal/ft²) or 4,440,000 l/ha (474,665 US gal/ac) less. About 5/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.5° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Abbotsford, Bc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Abbotsford, Bc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Abbotsford, Bc vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -191 (-8)
|| -149 (-6)
|| -115 (-5)
|| -53 (-2)
|| -12 (0)
|| -187 (-7)
|| -210 (-8)
|| -444 (-17)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Sawan vs Palmerston N, New Zealand
Nakhon Sawan vs Nago, Japan
Nakhon Sawan vs El Showak, Sudan
Nakhon Sawan vs San Luis, Argentina
Abbotsford, Bc vs Aomori, Japan
Abbotsford, Bc vs Lawrence, Ks, Usa
Abbotsford, Bc vs Cologne, Germany
Abbotsford, Bc vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Sacramento, California vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base
Bayandelger vs Buckeye, Az
Kota Kinabalu vs Lincoln, Ne
Inukjuak, Quebec vs Wilbur, Wa
Nakhon Sawan vs Abbotsford, Bc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Abbotsford, Bc
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 122.5 kms (76.1 miles) WNW
- Port Alberni, Bc, Canada - 189.4 kms (117.7 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 62.7 kms (39 miles) WNW
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 115.8 kms (72 miles) W
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 28.5 kms (17.7 miles) W
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 101.7 kms (63.2 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 88.6 kms (55.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 125.4 kms (77.9 miles) SW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) SSW
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 144.6 kms (89.9 miles) NNE
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 73.7 kms (45.8 miles) ENE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) ENE
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) ENE
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 26.4 kms (16.4 miles) E
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 157.8 kms (98.1 miles) S
- Seattle/ Tacoma, Wa, Usa - 175.2 kms (108.9 miles) S