Vs > Ada, Mn
Nakhon Sawan vs Ada, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Athens, Ga, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Pavelec, Russia
Nakhon Sawan vs Itaperuna, Brazil
Nakhon Sawan vs Porto Uniao, Brazil
Ada, Mn vs Sagres, Algarve, Portugal
Ada, Mn vs Biarritz, France
Ada, Mn vs Surigao, Mindanao, Philippines
Ada, Mn vs Aranyaprathet, Thailand
Krovoj Rog vs Hamburg
Stavanger, Rogaland vs Ilorin
Fillmore, Ut vs Tarapoto
Pergamino vs Los Lunas, Nm
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Ada, Mn, Usa is approximately 12,839 km or 7,978 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Ada, Mn bearing 341.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 192.9° or SSW .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Ada, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Ada, Mn is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 23.1 °C (41.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.3 °C (52.7°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 533.9 mm (21 in) more which is equivalent to 533.9 l/m² (13.1 US gal/ft²) or 5,339,000 l/ha (570,775 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 28.5° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Ada, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Ada, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Ada, Mn vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Nakhon Sawan vs London, On, Canada
Nakhon Sawan vs Guanare, Venezuela
Nakhon Sawan vs Greensboro, Nc, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs NÆSGÅRD, Denmark
Ada, Mn vs Youngstown/ Oh, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Great Falls, Montana, Usa
Ada, Mn vs Karlsruhe, Germany
Ada, Mn vs Magdeburg, Germany
Pamban vs Storm Lake, Ia
Visakhapatnam vs Bohicon
Thessaloniki vs Saigo
Charlottetown (cda), Pe vs Pickle Lake, On
Nakhon Sawan vs Ada, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Ada, Mn
- Grafton, Nd, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 147.7 kms (91.8 miles) E
- Fargo, North Dakota, Usa - 18.8 kms (11.7 miles) SE
- Detroit Lakes, Mn, Usa - 90 kms (56 miles) ESE
- Morris, Mn, Usa - 135 kms (83.9 miles) SE