Vs > Adrar
Nakhon Sawan vs Adrar Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Fargo, North Dakota, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Zion Park, Utah, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Esfahan, Iran
Nakhon Sawan vs Cape St James, Bc, Canada
Adrar vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Adrar vs Astara, Azerbaijan
Adrar vs Orlando, Fl, Usa
Adrar vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Cardiff, Wales vs Itaituba
Maradi vs Calgary, Alberta
Whatawhata vs Arequipa
Brønnøysund, Nordland vs Obidos
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Adrar, Algeria is approximately 10,174 km or 6,322 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Adrar bearing 71.4° or ENE and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 119.6° or ESE .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Adrar has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Adrar is in or near the subtropical desert biome.
- The annual average temperature is 4 °C (7.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 16.5 °C (29.7°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to subcontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 1104.4 mm (43.5 in) more which is equivalent to 1104.4 l/m² (27.1 US gal/ft²) or 11,044,000 l/ha (1,180,677 US gal/ac) more. About 76 2/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 9.4° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Adrar.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Adrar. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Adrar vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -4 (-7)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -7 (-13)
|| -4 (-7)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Sawan vs Taguatinga, Brazil
Nakhon Sawan vs Yakima, Wa, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Moutere Hills, New Zealand
Nakhon Sawan vs Matsue, Japan
Adrar vs Douala, Cameroon
Adrar vs Fort Nelson, British Columbia, Canada
Adrar vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Adrar vs Njaksimvol’, Russia
Pleven vs Saint Paul, Ne
Gothenburg, Ne vs Bamako
Hillsdale, Mi vs Quebec City, Quebec
Cooperstown, Ny vs Paso De Los Libres
Nakhon Sawan vs Adrar Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Adrar