Vs > Anadyr
Nakhon Sawan vs Anadyr Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Maintirano, Madagascar
Nakhon Sawan vs Picos, Brazil
Nakhon Sawan vs Villa Maria Del Rio Seco, Argentina
Nakhon Sawan vs Greenville, Oh, Usa
Anadyr vs Castro, Paraná, Brazil
Anadyr vs Florania, Brazil
Anadyr vs Kanin Nos (Cape), Russia
Anadyr vs Napoleon, Oh, Usa
Princeton, Bc vs Mandalgovi
Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky vs Wellsburg, Wv
Zagatala vs Malabo
Portage, Wi vs Kozhikode
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Anadyr, Russia is approximately 7,841 km or 4,872 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Anadyr bearing 265.5° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 206.2° or SSW .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Anadyr has a boreal subarctic climate with dry summers (Dsc).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Anadyr is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 35.9 °C (64.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 25.9 °C (46.6°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 775.4 mm (30.5 in) more which is equivalent to 775.4 l/m² (19.03 US gal/ft²) or 7,754,000 l/ha (828,954 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 46.2° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Anadyr.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Anadyr. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Anadyr vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -34 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Sawan vs Rio Negro, Brazil
Nakhon Sawan vs Kirillovka, Ukraine
Nakhon Sawan vs Taunggyi, Myanmar
Nakhon Sawan vs Sendai, Japan
Anadyr vs Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Anadyr vs Madison, Fl, Usa
Anadyr vs Coffs Harbour, Australia
Anadyr vs Luxemburg City, Luxembourg
Albion, Ne vs Pilar
Hebron, Ne vs Amsterdam
Auckland, Mangere vs Jizan
Jhelum vs Normanton, Queensland
Nakhon Sawan vs Anadyr Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Anadyr
- Vrangelja Island, Russia - 707 kms (439.4 miles) N
- Cape Smidta, Russia - 473.7 kms (294.4 miles) NNE
- Kotzebue/ Ralph Wien, Ak, Usa - 927.6 kms (576.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Uelen, Russia - 600.3 kms (373 miles) ENE
- Nome, Alaska, Usa - 807.4 kms (501.7 miles) E
- Providenja Bay, Russia - 440.9 kms (274 miles) E
- Bethel, Alaska, Usa - 1131.5 kms (703.1 miles) ESE
- St Paul Island, Ak, Usa - 1070.9 kms (665.5 miles) SE