Vs > Baie Comeau, Qc
Nakhon Sawan vs Baie Comeau, Qc Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Sejmcan, Russia
Nakhon Sawan vs Holly, Co, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Burlington, Iowa, Usa
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Manila, Luzon, Philippines
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Millport, Oh, Usa
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Tomsk, Russia
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Tofino, Bc, Canada
Pavelec vs Tiree
Abidjan vs Lanzhou
Winchmore vs Sparta, Il
Lewisburg, Wv vs Bowling Green, Ky
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada is approximately 11,707 km or 7,275 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Baie Comeau, Qc bearing 318.5° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 206.6° or SSW .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Baie Comeau, Qc has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Baie Comeau, Qc is in or near the boreal rain forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 26.8 °C (48.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.5 °C (40.5°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 123.1 mm (4.8 in) more which is equivalent to 123.1 l/m² (3.02 US gal/ft²) or 1,231,000 l/ha (131,602 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.8° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Baie Comeau, Qc.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Baie Comeau, Qc. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Baie Comeau, Qc vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -52 (-2)
|| -40 (-2)
|| -14 (-1)
|| -57 (-2)
|| -88 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Nakhon Sawan vs Venice, Italy
Nakhon Sawan vs Noumea, New Caledonia
Nakhon Sawan vs Maniwaki, Qc, Canada
Nakhon Sawan vs Low Head, Australia
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Cobar Mo, Australia
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Port Hedland, Australia
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Indianapolis, Indiana, Usa
Baie Comeau, Qc vs Vrfu Omu, Romania
Moose Jaw, Sk vs Monte Cristi
Brocken vs Ishinomaki
Yazd vs Parma, Emilia Romagna
York, Pa vs Rhodes
Nakhon Sawan vs Baie Comeau, Qc Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Baie Comeau, Qc
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 95.4 kms (59.3 miles) N
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 174.8 kms (108.6 miles) W
- Agassiz, Bc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) SW
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 73.3 kms (45.6 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 54.8 kms (34.1 miles) SW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 99.9 kms (62.1 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 172.6 kms (107.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 161.9 kms (100.6 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) SW