Vs > Im Poliny Osipenko
Nakhon Sawan vs Im Poliny Osipenko Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Reading, Pa, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Daguaan City, Philippines
Nakhon Sawan vs Thomasville, Al, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Cloncurry, Queensland, Australia
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Winslow, Az, Usa
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Sandanski, Bulgaria
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Aracaju, Brazil
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Sparta, Il, Usa
Tomb vs Jerba
Darwin, Northern Territory vs Garanhuns
Quixeramobim vs Pituffik/ Thule Air Base
Allahabad vs Winchmore
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Im Poliny Osipenko, Russia is approximately 5,183 km or 3,221 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Im Poliny Osipenko bearing 231.8° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 209.8° or SSW .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Im Poliny Osipenko has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with dry winters (Dwb).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Im Poliny Osipenko is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 31 °C (55.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 38.8 °C (69.8°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 646.8 mm (25.5 in) more which is equivalent to 646.8 l/m² (15.87 US gal/ft²) or 6,468,000 l/ha (691,472 US gal/ac) more. About 2 3/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 33.9° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Im Poliny Osipenko.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Im Poliny Osipenko. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Im Poliny Osipenko vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -8 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Sawan vs Mindat, Myanmar
Nakhon Sawan vs Ghardaia, Algeria
Nakhon Sawan vs Omu, Japan
Nakhon Sawan vs Kuujjuaq, Qc, Canada
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Changsha, China
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Sable Island, Ns, Canada
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Cuzco, Peru
Im Poliny Osipenko vs Monte Azul, Brazil
Teslin, Yt vs Pune
Tampico, Tamaulipas vs Talladega, Al
Addis Ababa vs Ho Chi Minh
Haparanda vs Charlottetown (cda), Pe
Nakhon Sawan vs Im Poliny Osipenko Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Im Poliny Osipenko
- Okhotsk, Russia - 877.5 kms (545.3 miles) NNE
- Ohotsk, Russia - 877.5 kms (545.3 miles) NNE
- Ajan, Russia - 461 kms (286.5 miles) NNE
- Nikolayevsk Na Amure, Russia - 294 kms (182.7 miles) ENE
- Aleksandrovsk-Sahal, Russia - 425.6 kms (264.4 miles) ESE
- Poronajsk, Russia - 584.1 kms (363 miles) SE
- Cape Zolotoj, Russia - 594.3 kms (369.3 miles) SSE
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Sakhalin, Russia - 752.5 kms (467.6 miles) SE
- Juzno-Sahalinsk, Russia - 754.1 kms (468.6 miles) SE
- Wakkanai, Japan - 865.1 kms (537.6 miles) SSE
- Ternej, Russia - 824.7 kms (512.5 miles) S