Vs > International Falls, Minnesota
Nakhon Sawan vs International Falls, Minnesota Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Salvador, Brazil
Nakhon Sawan vs Sao Goncalo, Brazil
Nakhon Sawan vs Chatham, Nb, Canada
Nakhon Sawan vs Tchiban, Gabon
International Falls, Minnesota vs Maiduguri, Nigeria
International Falls, Minnesota vs Santa Cruz, Tenerife, Canary Islands
International Falls, Minnesota vs Bohicon, Benin
International Falls, Minnesota vs Fernandina Beach, Fl, Usa
Cedars, Bsharri vs Istanbul
Mananjary vs Evanstone, Wy
Nokkundi vs Crikvenica
Jiwani vs Banjul
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and International Falls, Minnesota, Usa is approximately 12,748 km or 7,922 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from International Falls, Minnesota bearing 345.7° or NNW and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 189.8° or S .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas International Falls, Minnesota has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas International Falls, Minnesota is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 25.6 °C (46.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 29.4 °C (52.9°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 500.4 mm (19.7 in) more which is equivalent to 500.4 l/m² (12.28 US gal/ft²) or 5,004,000 l/ha (534,961 US gal/ac) more. About 1 4/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in International Falls, Minnesota.
Climate Comparison Table
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|| -1 (0)
|| -14 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Sawan vs Kaoma, Zambia
Nakhon Sawan vs Pathfinder Dam, Wy, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Santa Rosa C., Honduras
Nakhon Sawan vs Maquinchao, Argentina
International Falls, Minnesota vs Bhumibol Dam, Thailand
International Falls, Minnesota vs Maastricht, Netherlands
International Falls, Minnesota vs Gaalkacyo, Somalia
International Falls, Minnesota vs Alagoinhas, Brazil
Mahinerangi Dam vs Kankan
Oita vs Madang
Lome vs Unzendake
Asuncion vs Cobb (Dam)
Nakhon Sawan vs International Falls, Minnesota Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near International Falls, Minnesota
- Kenora, On, Canada - 153.4 kms (95.3 miles) NNW
- Roseaue, Mn, Usa - 196.7 kms (122.2 miles) WNW
- Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Pine River Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Leech Lake Dam, Mn, Usa - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) SSW
- Park Rapids, Mn, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) SW
- Sioux Lookout, On, Canada - 203.8 kms (126.7 miles) NNE
- Dryden, On, Canada - 148.3 kms (92.2 miles) NNE
- Simcoe, On, Canada - 148.2 kms (92.1 miles) NNE
- Atikokan, On, Canada - 131.8 kms (81.9 miles) E
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 214.6 kms (133.3 miles) SE
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 249.7 kms (155.2 miles) SE
- Sandy Lake Dam Libby, Mn, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) S
- Duluth, Minnesota, Usa - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) SSE