Vs > Isfjord Radio, Svalbard
Nakhon Sawan vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Córdoba, Argentina
Nakhon Sawan vs Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
Nakhon Sawan vs Chitipa, Malawi
Nakhon Sawan vs Goldsboro, Nc, Usa
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Brighton, England, Uk
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs El Seybo, Dominican Republic
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Mombasa, Kenya
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Pocatello, Idaho, Usa
Toledo/ Express, Oh vs Espinosa
Montreux vs Dudinka
Maniwaki, Qc vs La Rioja
Apodi vs Itamarandiba
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Isfjord Radio, Svalbard, Norway is approximately 8,223 km or 5,110 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Isfjord Radio, Svalbard bearing 90.1° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 167.6° or SSE .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Isfjord Radio, Svalbard has a tundra climate (ET).
- Nakhon Sawan is in or near the tropical moist forest biome whereas Isfjord Radio, Svalbard is in or near the polar desert biome.
- The average temperature is 32.2 °C (57.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 10.4 °C (18.7°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 782 mm (30.8 in) more which is equivalent to 782 l/m² (19.19 US gal/ft²) or 7,820,000 l/ha (836,010 US gal/ac) more. About 3 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 59.5° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Isfjord Radio, Svalbard.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Isfjord Radio, Svalbard. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -10 (0)
|| -2 (0)
|| -24 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Sawan vs New York, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Macquarie Island, Australia
Nakhon Sawan vs Birni N’Konni, Niger
Nakhon Sawan vs Leipzig, Germany
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Khost, Afghanistan
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Alert, Nunavut, Canada
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Grenoble, France
Isfjord Radio, Svalbard vs Koutia, Mali
Chinde vs Chon Buri/ Sattahip
Cork vs Falun
Leninbad vs Happy Valley-Goose Bay, Newfoundland And Labrador
Lady Franklin Point, Nt vs Bamako
Nakhon Sawan vs Isfjord Radio, Svalbard Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Isfjord Radio, Svalbard
- Krenkel Polar (Isl), Russia - 929.5 kms (577.6 miles) NE
- Svalbard Lufthavn, Norway - 46.5 kms (28.9 miles) ENE
- Bear Island/ Bjørnøya, Svalbard, Norway - 420.4 kms (261.2 miles) SSE
- Bjornoya, Norway - 418.9 kms (260.3 miles) SSE
- Nordkap/Helnes Fyr, Norway - 858.7 kms (533.6 miles) SSE
- Vardo, Finnmark, Norway - 996.6 kms (619.3 miles) SE
- Tromso, Norway - 946.1 kms (587.9 miles) SSE
- Karasjok, Norway - 1020.2 kms (634 miles) SSE
- Murmansk, Russia - 1170.7 kms (727.5 miles) SE
- Narvik, Nordland, Norway - 1074.1 kms (667.4 miles) S
- Karesuando, Sweden - 1105.4 kms (686.9 miles) SSE