Vs > Trapani/ Birgi
Nakhon Sawan vs Trapani/ Birgi Climate & Distance Between
Nakhon Sawan vs Laverton, Australia
Nakhon Sawan vs New Hampton, Ia, Usa
Nakhon Sawan vs Nanning, China
Nakhon Sawan vs St Paul Island, Ak, Usa
Trapani/ Birgi vs Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada
Trapani/ Birgi vs Bistrita, Romania
Trapani/ Birgi vs Chapais, Qc, Canada
Trapani/ Birgi vs Cuzco, Peru
Clayton, Nm vs Lady Franklin Point, Nt
Birr, Offaly vs Dawei
Priest River, Id vs Alto Tapajos
Hami vs Phuket
- The distance between Nakhon Sawan, Thailand and Trapani/ Birgi, Italy is approximately 8,743 km or 5,433 mi.
- To reach Nakhon Sawan in this distance one would set out from Trapani/ Birgi bearing 78.9° or E and follow the great circles arc to approach Nakhon Sawan bearing 126.5° or SE .
- Nakhon Sawan has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Trapani/ Birgi has a Mediterranean hot climate (Csa).
- The mean temperature is 10.7 °C (19.3°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6.5 °C (11.7°F) less in Nakhon Sawan. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 670.4 mm (26.4 in) more which is equivalent to 670.4 l/m² (16.45 US gal/ft²) or 6,704,000 l/ha (716,702 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 19.4° higher in Nakhon Sawan than in Trapani/ Birgi.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Nakhon Sawan relative to Trapani/ Birgi. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Trapani/ Birgi vs Nakhon Sawan
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -46 (-2)
|| -31 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -58 (-2)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Nakhon Sawan vs Suwa, Japan
Nakhon Sawan vs Egedesminde, Greenland
Nakhon Sawan vs Monteiro, Brazil
Nakhon Sawan vs Nouakchott, Mauritania
Trapani/ Birgi vs Manokwari, Papua, Indonesia
Trapani/ Birgi vs Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
Trapani/ Birgi vs Chitral, Pakistan
Trapani/ Birgi vs Paris, Il, Usa
Siguiri vs Toronto, Pearson Intl, On
Columbia, South Carolina vs Treinta Y Tres
Meridian, Mississippi vs Ekimcan
Paganella Mountain vs Basel
Nakhon Sawan vs Trapani/ Birgi Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Nakhon Sawan
Climate Guides for Locations near Trapani/ Birgi